• Short guides to forum navigation, searching, posting, translation, alerts and notifications viewable by clicking here.
  • Türk dostlarımıza hoş geldiniz Giriş burada.
  • Scammers are running ads on Facebook and Instagram claiming a giveaway. DO NOT OPEN THESE LINKS AND LOG IN. See this thread: here

Gold, Silver and more - Interesting Reads

It is more than Jan being a Luddite. He has been reading material from Pickaxe and Crypto Degenerate - he insinuated Kinesis was a scam but being careful not to actually say that. There have been subtle digs over time. Kinesis is competition and rather than embracing these new challenges some people decide to attack them.

BTW, the "thepickaxe" article linked above on his X account has a dead-end -- no longer available apparently and with no archived article either.

BTW2 -- Do you have any idea what he's talking about with this "X" statement or where it comes from: "Yeah I did [read the article]. Did you know 400kg (37%) of the gold backing Kinesis is in a vault where it can’t be audited?" He also mentions Maguire's failed attempts at forming companies. Any background on that?

BTW2 -- Do you have any idea what he's talking about with this "X" statement or where it comes from: "Yeah I did [read the article]. Did you know 400kg (37%) of the gold backing Kinesis is in a vault where it can’t be audited?" He also mentions Maguire's failed attempts at forming companies. Any background on that?
i think this refers to Turkey.

After Maguire exposed the price fixing antics of the usual suspects he had to endure quite a bit of character assasination and what is felt to have been an attempted murder in a car accident / incident.

The US court accepted there was price fixing, Andrew Maguire had proved this with his evidence, knowledge, contacts and the bottle to take this to court. Enough said. Gold star credentials even if a person had none before hand. However we have had industry shills like Mr Christian claiming no-one knows Maguire, he is a fraud, he never worked where he says he did, he's a failed used car salesman or similar and so on.

Now even if, and i'm not saying that is the case, Andrew Maguire had embroidered his CV 'what difference at this point does it make?' I think Mr Maguire has proved himself more than enough. But as usual those who are losing the argument default to ad hominem comments.

Last edited:
i think this refers to Turkey.

After Maguire exposed the price fixing antics of the usual suspects he had endure quite a bit of character assasination and what is felt to have been an attempted murder in a car accident / incident.

The US court accepted there was price fixing, Andrew Maguire had proved this with his evidence, knowledge, contacts and the bottle to take this to court. Enough said. Gold star credentials even if a person had none before hand. However we have had industry shills like Mr Christian claiming no-one knows Maguire, he is a fraud, he never worked where he says he did, he's a failed used car salesman or similar and so on.

Now even if, and i'm not saying that is the case, Andrew Maguire had embroidered his CV 'what difference at this point does it make?' I think Mr Maguire has proved himself more than enough. But as usual those who are losing the argument default to ad hominem comments.
Ok, so is it true that the gold in Turkish vaults cannot be audited?

Yes, I know all about Andrew and his testimony to the CFTC (through Murphy of GATA) and what happened afterwards to him (JPM thugs?).

And Sir Christian has always been a disgusting paid shill for the bankster mafia.

Didn't know about Maguires failed businesses, but perhaps that was part of his persecution?

Didn't know about Maguires failed businesses, but perhaps that was part of his persecution?
I think it is the Turkish end of things but more learned souls like Uchiki would probably be able to confirm or otherwise.
As far as failed businesses - these are some of the aspersions made. i am not confirming or otherwise the validity of them. I have had failed businesses - my father has had, my grandfather, my great grandfather..... true.
Shit happens, but you take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again. :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: AlM
I think it is the Turkish end of things but more learned souls like Uchiki would probably be able to confirm or otherwise.
As far as failed businesses - these are some of the aspersions made. i am not confirming or otherwise the validity of them. I have had failed businesses - my father has had, my grandfather, my great grandfather..... true.
Shit happens, but you take a deep breath, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again. :cool:
Sure, failed businesses don't bother me, as long as they weren't fraudulent (and I am in no way implying that they even might have been). I was just curious about those. But I am interested in the gold in Turkish vaults and Kinesis's ability to audit it.

Check the most recent audit report (July 2023).
Note that Kinesis Istanbul is listed in the locations audited by Bureau Veritas

1700495431636.png

Additionally, on the following page, they explicitly state (across all audited vaults):
1700495324281.png

Verification of numbers from blockchain here:

Well done! Thanks, Uchiki. So in fact that was straight up dis-information! That's totally unacceptable for someone that otherwise appears to be so detail-oriented to not only accept that information but to post it without even investigating it. Well, Janny Baby, you've been taken down a peg or three on my trust list.

Well done! Thanks, Uchiki. So in fact that was straight up dis-information! That's totally unacceptable for someone that otherwise appears to be so detail-oriented to not only accept that information but to post it without even investigating it. Well, Janny Baby, you've been taken down a peg or three on my trust list.
I don't know anything about this guy, but in his defense, there was a period of time when a large amount of gold was stored in Turkey that couldn't be audited. The holding company offered a letter of attestation, which is far from an actual audit. His comments may have been made during that period and thus accurate.

Turkey is now a part of the audits, so claims about the gold in Turkey not being audited are false, but there was a time period when they were true.

There were attestation letters at the time of the August audit last year for part of the gold stored in Turkey, however this has not been the case since (3 audits).

I don't know anything about this guy, but in his defense, there was a period of time when a large amount of gold was stored in Turkey that couldn't be audited. The holding company offered a letter of attestation, which is far from an actual audit. His comments may have been made during that period and thus accurate.

Turkey is now a part of the audits, so claims about the gold in Turkey not being audited are false, but there was a time period when they were true.
That's possible, goodgreen. Truth is I didn't actually look at the dates of those X posts. I'll have to go back and look. When it comes to these things, I'd just as soon be wrong about Jan N and find I can move him back up the pegs. He's written a lot of insightful stuff re: gold. Perhaps it's as sixgun says, maybe he's just a little anti-innovation when it comes to physical gold? Don't know.
PS... just saw that his comments were from Feb., 2023, so if there have been three audits since last August, would the Turkish gold have been audited at the time of his comments. :unsure: ... but, if you're right, Uchiki, and there have been three audits now of the Turkish gold, that only takes us back to April, 2023, since they're quarterly, right? ... October, July, April?

Last edited:
Well done! Thanks, Uchiki. So in fact that was straight up dis-information!
As I recall not disinformation since at the time Kinesis was using a third-party vault that could not be audited due to some regulation. Once they had built their vault in conjunction with the refinery that issue disappeared.

If Jan is still making that claim then he has not updated his understanding based on the most recent audits.

As I recall not disinformation since at the time Kinesis was using a third-party vault that could not be audited due to some regulation. Once they had built their vault in conjunction with the refinery that issue disappeared.

If Jan is still making that claim then he has not updated his understanding based on the most recent audits.
Again, very possible SteveW, depending on when the Turkish gold was actually first audited and that audit was available, as I've been trying to figure out. As I stated, I'm more than glad to retract my comment if that audit was in fact NOT available when the X-posts were made in February.

Again, very possible SteveW, depending on when the Turkish gold was actually first audited and that audit was available, as I've been trying to figure out. As I stated, I'm more than glad to retract my comment if that audit was in fact NOT available when the X-posts were made in February.
At time of that comment only letter of attestation was available for Turkey holdings.

That comment is not the issue

So what did he personally say? What about it does he hate? Has he posted about it, or was this just someone saying that he hates it. I'd like to understand why. In my many years of looking at his stuff, he has always seemed to be a fairly straight shooter and never seemed to be or cared to be anyone's attack dog (ie, for $$), so I'm curious. BTW, just asked him about it in the comment section of the substack article I posted above. Don't know that he'll answer, but I asked.
Well, I did get a response of sorts from Jan Nieuwenhuijs:

Me: Good article. Just out of curiosity, what do you know / think about Kinesis and their blockchain / physical gold based system? I know this isn't the topic of the article, but you're someone I've followed for many years and respect your opinions. Thanks. And BTW, do you get a feel from all your study of and insights into these people, ie, DNB and the other banksters, how close they feel we are to that crisis moment? 2024?
JN: Thanks. I'm not a Kinesis fan because. No I don't.
Me: Very enlightening! Thanks.

(Whoops! I think my [sarc] leaked out ... :cool:)

Glazyev today stating that digital ruble, yuan, rupee etc. may be ready in 2024, preceding a new blockchain-based global reserve currency, using a mix of national currencies & commodities.

No banks involved.

The plan gets closer, but doesn’t change:

Glazyev today stating that digital ruble, yuan, rupee etc. may be ready in 2024, preceding a new blockchain-based global reserve currency, using a mix of national currencies & commodities.

No banks involved.

The plan gets closer, but doesn’t change:

I read just about everything Pepe puts out ... and he puts out a lot (I make a point to read everything he puts out on TheCradle.co website). Don't necessarily agree with everything he says or believes (agree with most), but there are few independent global reporters out there with more connections to important persons and situations and backroom dealings in Eurasia, especially Russia and China, and elsewhere than he has. And he's not only knowledgeable about an amazingly varied smorgasbord of goings on there, he's also just plain simpatico.

Last edited:
I'm with you 100% on that. I also do not see it ending well. And worse, as far as I can tell (and I should add IMO), its beginnings were likely malign as well.

After trying to put all I've read about (and experienced with) it into the present-world financial matrix, I was sufficiently convinced that it was a very well planned out psy-op / "distraction" ... meaning another way (besides the COMEX/ LBMA paper/futures market) to siphon fiat away from their real kryptonite -- the physical PMs -- and into something that in the end can easily be controlled / taken down by the financial PTB in coordination with some segments (globally) of the intel community.

I think in the right hands it could be / could have been great as an alternative system. But I don't believe it's MSM-spouted origins (Satoshi et al ... an IC-created entity, IMO) or its "righteous" raison d'être. I'm not setting myself up as some expert on it, just an interested longtime observer and analyzer who found himself having to make a decision. I'm open for discussion, and I think the blockchain is really a wonderful idea/creation with all kinds of beneficial uses.

But like you, I already made up my mind some time ago to not trust the BTC "system" with my wealth. Only Au/Ag for me. And even then, it took me >two years of looking at and studying Kinesis to finally decide to trust their blockchain connection to gold and silver.

And I'm still not at 100%, because it really hasn't yet been put to the test under the pressure of what's coming in terms of access and security for its clients. No doubt they're in the middle of skirmishes and maybe even wars vs the system that they don't feel comfortable discussing with us in detail (yet?), so perhaps some of those "tests" have already happened. Obviously I was close enough to full trust to have taken the dive, but I'm still evaluating.
As a f/u to this topic, here's a very good <20min video coming from TAC -- 10th Amendment Center (#10 basically states that whatever authority is not specifically granted to the fedl govt remains w/the states). One of his favorite topics is Nullification, and this video is about what he calls his top 4 targets for 2024.

#1 on his list, and I would imagine many here agree completely, is getting rid of the Fed and its unConstitutional, but supposedly "legalized" (in quotes bc ANY law that is at root unconstitutional should be automatically null and void) funny-money-creation-from-nothing-and-distribution monopoly, and avoiding its attempted ongoing parasitism of WeThePeople thru its desired CBDC.

He mentions BTC positively, but specifically as a temporary way of avoiding using the Fed's counterfeit money system, the FRN, while we work to bring it down into the dust and erect the healthy system our Founders envisioned, using sound money once again as its base.

That's what I mean, and I would guess six-gun as well, when I say I don't believe it will end well. It's not that it has no utility now ... it does, in spite of what I see as its dubious beginnings and the ulterior motives behind its creation. It's just that it's not the ultimate goal. And I want to have my money aligned with what is and should be the ultimate goal -- sound money. On the blockchain is something I'm more or less comfortable with ... more or less.

Rumor has it that UBS mortages are about to go weird.
The lead underwriter deleted a data base entry apparently so mortages rates are now ???
Interesting tangent is that they aquired Credit Suisse recently.
Something is coming down the line.

Reactions: ROS

Translate

Back